Friday, November 8, 2013

.005 CRAZY LIFE

I picked a particularly inappropriate time to start a blog -> hardertobreathe.mp3. But a lot of good has been sent my way. I was recently hired by a music venue for their social media and communications intern position [throw confetti here] and I was also brought on board the Urban Outfitters team. Holler @ your girl. So what does that mean for me? More time spent away from my computer (sob) and more time on public transport. With going to college full-time, it is already difficult enough to post. But I want to start making this blog a priority. To the two people that accidentally clicked on my blog while surfing my Tumblr...please stay.

Please know I am risking my neck to update my infantile blog. I'll have you know, I write this post as I sit at my desk job. The risks are real. Well...with no tasks on a Friday afternoon, they leave me to do whatever I want. Unfortunately this means no photos of my OOTD. Though, this whole "no photos" thing won't last for long! I return home to visit my father in two weeks time to get my tripod. Now all I need to do is find a proper shooting location that isn't outside in 20 degree weather.

As for a proper fashion update, in the last couple of weeks I have made quite the shopping haul. From Urban Outfitters to H&M to MAC Cosmetics, my closet is now bursting at the seams with new fall/winter apparel and my lips are gothic chic.

VIDEO SOON TO COME.

No comments:

Post a Comment