Tuesday, December 3, 2013

.009 EVIL'S SWAY


I finally have my tripod and I am oh-so-excited. The trusty, foldable companion proved a million times more helpful than my webcam as I remembered the power of flash and a bit of distance between myself and the camera. Every time I start to photograph myself, I find it necessary to put on a soundtrack. Turns out, the soundtrack to my half hour of vanity would be Japandroid's Celebration Rock, an album that I highly recommend to those that enjoy a bit of the ol' rock and roll sounds. I actually am in no way an expert in music, so genre-wise, I am going to say they fall under the rock category. ANYHOW, I happened to channel a bit of that rock 'tude during my photo shoot of sorts. As I have said before, I am a huge fan of taking on a persona in my clothing. I see fashion as an opportunity to explore oneself. And hell, I have always wanted to be a little tougher than I look.
Jacket: Silence & Noise, Urban Outfitters 
Striped Crop Top: H&M
Seam High Waisted Jeans: BDG, Urban Outfitters
Rings: Forever 21; Local Thrift Store
Lipstick: Sephora Brand
ALT. VIEWS ON MY LOOKBOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment